Softball started in 1887 in the United States of America as a game that cannot be played in open space. It was generated because of its durability and simplicity. Softball is a game that is practiced with a more robust ball of 8cm than a baseball sport.
This game requires intellectual and physical strength. The softball is made from a flat mold and slight bulge.
The similarities between the softball and the baseball are numerous. This game is relatively easy to learn. It is also a healthy sport for young ones, and people of different ages and skilled levels.
In softball, the field has a base length of 60ft and 43- 50ft pitcher mound, far from the home plate. It also has a 200- 300ft home run fence away from the home fence.
Image: Team Sport Banners
Although in this century, a sport is one of the important things that keep human beings together and enlightens them in the aspects of education, motivation and languages.
Features of Softball Banners
- The game is played with a big ball and hand gloves.
- Softball games increase concentration and persistence.
- The game requires small equipment.
- Softball helps to preserve people’s humanity.
- It levels body fitness and helped to reduce fear.